Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Service Submission
Big Grin 
However, there is no easy way out - particularly if you wish to do it right, but I really do have several ideas to make your submission and change life easier.

There's nothing like spending a day finding websites, finding your... Linklicious Wiki contains more about when to look at it.

If you are something like me, you spend hours per week submitting your website to sites, and writing emails to change links. And, if you are like me, you hate every second of it and you try to find a straightforward way out at every turn.

However, there's no real easy solution - especially if you need to do it right, but I do have a number of ideas to make your submission and trade life easier.

There's nothing like finding your unique group, spending a day finding websites and then publishing your website. It's a lot of work before you even get to the distribution process, and at the same time fatigue sets in, not to mention being frustrated

From the whole process. Be taught extra info on visit link by visiting our striking wiki.

There are any variety of service lists out there, but on a few hundred websites http://info.vilesilencer.com/main.php?ro...iendly.php retains a close watch. He maintains an Excel spread-sheet of niche and basic websites (some compensated, some free) as you are able to obtain and use to keep an eye on your directory submissions. All directories are Search Engine Optimisation helpful. This method is manual. Submission companies are also presented.

At http://4th-media.com/submission you create a report about the 4th Media website along with your website details: Title, URL, and Description. You'll have up to 1-0 different descriptions for a particular site, if settled. H-e gives a few packages: free: do yourself to it, paid: do it yourself, and there is also a distribution service. There are generally paid websites, some are free, and many are seo-friendly.

A next directory submission option, and my favorite, could be the Directory Submitter - https://paydotcom.com/r/2976/flaservice1/208701/

I discovered the Directory Submitter after utilizing the above 2 answers (and I still utilize them) but I just needed something to provide a sense to me of success, so I started looking for an automatic s-olution. I came across several but was unhappy with my effects.

I found the Directory Submitter, checked out the trial version and chose to spend the amount of money to the complete version. It was money well spent. Learn additional info on an affiliated web page - Click here: Link Exchange Relevance Counts 15270.

The Directory Submitter works from your desktop and is super easy to work with. The hardest part is loading your pages. When you've accomplished this, and then you're all set. Like all application, you do have to get used to it, but this doesn't just take long, and then you'll travel through articles. O-n my second night using the application, I submitted a web site to 30 websites. I used to be undoubtedly impressed. I-t usually takes me days complete 10 articles.

The Directory Submitter isn't completely automated: sorry persons, but it'll not do it all. You still have to choose the best category your website belongs in, you'll still need to by hand enter any 'captcha' pictures you come across. With any approach to listing submission you use, you must always browse the submission tips, to get a greater chance to be recognized..