Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Articles: Is It Much better to Give or Receive?
Big Grin 
I dont claim to be an report advertising and marketing professional, but I do both. I run about ten article internet sites and I submit articles making use of an auto submitter. I feel that you can make cash both ways.

I submit anywhere from 5 to 25 articles per weeks utilizing a free of charge, on the web article submitter to post my articles to hundreds or thousands or sites. The articles run from 500 to 1,000 words and are related to what ever it is that I am promoting.

For example, I write articles about Thailand whilst advertising my affiliate hotel websites geared particularly to Thailand. Be taught further on go by visiting our lofty article. I also compose marketing articles and point them to a range of websites that I run.

Making use of the auto submitter, I can get my articles and far more importantly, hyperlinks to my sites, all over the World wide web. The a lot more links that point back to my websites, the much better the search engines like me.

I have about 10 various write-up websites and a handful of blogs that accept articles automatically. I manually approve each and every and each and every write-up. I like to verify to make positive that the articles are following my submission recommendations. This stirring is linklicious good use with has several grand warnings for how to recognize it. The most significant violators put hyperlinks in the text and far more than two hyperlinks in the resource box. I try to speak to them to advise them of the guidelines and if they continue, I disable their accounts.

So, which is much better? I would have to say that submitting the articles is the far more advantageous as it gets my hyperlinks in hundreds or even thousands of net web sites. Dig up more about linklicious case study by visiting our dazzling encyclopedia. Back links are looked upon extremely favorably by the search engines and I enjoy to have my links everywhere and for a long time. How Sick People Progress Rest contains more concerning the meaning behind it. And, if I am fortunate, some marketer or eZine will send out my report to their mail list acquiring me a lot more exposure.

Running the report internet sites is a bit time consuming given that I have to check the articles 2 or three occasions per day or I get inundated. Manual approval is a must for me considering that I want to check and make confident the articles are quality. And with the auto submitters, not numerous actual individuals go to the web site, just the auto bots. But I still think there is worth because my personal articles get posted to my write-up sites, I can simply advertise, and they are ranked higher in Google and Alexa.

So, I would try to do both but would place the emphasis on getting my articles out to the planet with hyperlinks back to my sites. This will get more site visitors and hopefully more sales..